Processed Food Anonymous is a fellowship of men and women who share their experience, strength, and hope with each other that they may solve their common problem. They have lost the power of choice when ingesting processed food.
The only requirement for membership is a desire to stop ingesting processed food. There are no dues of fees for P.F.A. membership; we are self-supporting through our own contributions. P.F.A. is not allied with any sect, denomination, religious organisation, politics or institution; does not wish to engage in any controversy, neither endorses nor opposes any causes.
Our primary purpose is to abstain from processed food and to carry the message of recovery to processed food addicts.
Processed Food Anonymous practices the 12 steps and 12 traditions to recover from the disease of processed food addiction. For more information please take a few moments to read and answer the questions under the tab “Am I a Processed Food Addict”
P.F.A. does not endorse;
- Recruitment of members.
- The arrangement of sponsorship (sponsorship is encouraged on an individual basis).
- Keeping personal information; record of attendance or testimony.
- Affiliation with any organisation or social agencies.
- Following member’s progress.
- Medical or psychological diagnoses or prognoses.
- Affiliation with any religious bodies.
- Education concerning processed food or processed food addiction.
- Providing personal or professional therapy.